[CBSE Original Paper of Sadhana Devi Vidyapith, Samastipur]
1. Draw a diagram to show uniform magnetic field in a given reason? 
2. Which is the largest and most prominent part of brain? 
3. Why solar cooker painted black from outside? 
4. Briefly explain two way to prevent rusting? 
5. Write the symbol of cat ion and anion present in MgO. Why do ionic compound have higher melting points. 
6. Which common application of Joule heating is used in electric circuit to protect it ? Explain how it is connected with the device?
7. (a)Draw magnetic field line between P and Q. 
(b) What does the degree of closeness of magnetic field near the pole indicate?
8.Write the balanced equation for the reaction with dill. HCl with 
(a) Zn metal (b) Na2CO3 (c) NaOH
9.Complete and balance the equations 
(a) NaCl + NH3 + H2O + CO2 -------à
(b) Na2CO3 + H2O ------------à
(c) NaHCO3 + H2SO4 ----à
10.”Combination reaction is reverse of decomposition reaction” Justify this statement with the help of suitable chemical equation for each. 
11.Give one reaction in the favor of followings 
(a) Metals are good reducing agents
(b) CO2 is an acidic oxide
(c) Metal evolve hydrogen gas with acid
12. Find the number of electron transferred between two point kept at potential difference of 20V if 40J work is done 
13. Calculate which one use more energy a 250W TV set in 1 hr. or a 1200W toaster in 10 min. (Both connected in same source of electricity) 
14.(a) V- I graph for Nichrome wire is a straight line. Explain the interference for this statement.
(b) Potential difference between two point A and B of a conductor is 15V. Current flowing through the conductor AB is 3 A. Calculate the work done when the current flows for 2 sec. 
15.Diffrentiate between arteries and veins 
16.(i) Identify the phytoharmones used by plant white performing the following functions
(a) Cell division in shoot tips
(b) Inhibiting growth on approach of unfavorable conditions
(ii) List two differences between the movement in “touch me not” plants and movement of shoot towards light. 
17. (a) Name four type of metabolic wastes produced by human
(b) Name any two excratory organ other than kideney. 
18.List three reason due to which biogas is considered as an excellent fuel? 
19. Ramu has a piece of land and decided to set up a brick factory on it. His friend shyam persuaded him to change the decision in the interest of village because presence of a factory severely effect the health of villagers as well as agriculture produce of others. Ramu understand the abandon his plan
(a) Mention the value exhibited by shyam
(b) Explain how these value helped shyam to shave interest of villagers.
20.Three solution A ,B and C have pH value 0,3 and 6.Identify the solution 
(a) Having highest number of H+
(b) Having least number of H+
(c) Weakly acidic
(d) Out of sodium hydroxide and ammonium hydroxide, which can change the nature of solution A to basic when added in excess.
(e) Arrange three solutions in increasing order of acidity.
21. What is corrosion? With the help of activity show that rusting of iron takes place in the presence of air and moisture. Draw labeled diagram of the apparatus used. List two ways by which rusting of iron can be prevented. 
22. Draw the pattern of magnetic field line through and around current carrying solenoid. What does the magnetic field pattern inside the solenoid indicate? State how this field be utilize to make an electromagnet. List two ways by which strength of this electromagnet can be increased.
23. (a) Two identical resister each of resistance 10 Ω are connected:
(i) in series (ii) in parallel ,in turn to a battery of 6V . Calculate the ratio of power consumed the combination of resister in to cases.
(b)Establish the relation between 1KWh and SI unit. of energy.
24.(a) Draw a diagram of human respiratory system and label:
Trachea, Bronchi and Diaphragm
(b) Give reason for the following
(i) Lungs always contain residual volume
(ii) Nostrils are lined with mucus
Blog Posts Categories
Join Us For Update
I am a school teacher and serving CBSE students community since 1995.