Points to Remember :
1. Tangent to a circle at a point is perpendicular to the radius through the point of contact.
2. From a point P, lying on the circle, one and only one tangent can be drawn to it.
3. From a point, lying outside a circle, two and only two tangents can be drawn to it.
4. The lengths of the two tangents drawn from an external point to a circle are equal.
5. If two circles touch internally or externally, the point of contact lies on the straight line through the two centers.
NCERT Solution X Ch-10 - Circles by topper learning
10th Chapter : Tangent of Circle CBSE Test Paper-1
10th Chapter : Tangent of Circle CBSE Test Paper-2
10th Chapter : Tangent of Circle CBSE Test Paper-3
10th Chapter : Tangent of Circle CBSE Test Paper-4
10th Ch:Tangent of Circle CBSE Test Paper Solved -1
Blog Posts Categories
Join Us For Update
I am a school teacher and serving CBSE students community since 1995.