6th class maths question papers
cbse 6th maths sample papers
6th std maths question paper
6th Ratio and Proportional-1
1. Find the ratio of
(i)40 paisa to Rs 4 (II) 24 min. to an hr (III) 125 ml to 2 litres (IV) 4m to 36 cm (V) Dozen to Score
2. Find the ratio the price of coffee to that of tea, when coffee cost rupees 24 per100 gm and tea Rs 80 per kg?
3. Two numbers are in ratio 2:7. If the sum of the numbers are 81. Find the numbers?
4. Divide the number 642 in ratio 1: 2: 3 among A, B, C
5. The ratio of Length and breadth of rectangle is 5:3. Find l and b if perimeter is 256?
6. Which ratio is larger (I) 5:12 or 17:30 (ii) 2:3 or 16:24
7. A bus travel 126 km in 3hrs.and a train travel 315 km in 5 hrs. Find ratio of their speed?
8. Are (I) 7,42,13,78 in proportional? (ii) Find x if 48, 36, x are in proportional?
9. First, second, fourth term of a proportional are 45, 25, 35, Find third term.
10. If 36 , x , x , 16 are in proportional Find value of x
11. Find value of x if 25,35, x are in proportional
12. An electrical pole cast shadow length 20 m at a time when a tree of 6 cm cast shadow of 8 m. Find the height of pole.
13. The length of the side of a triangle are in ratio 1: 3 : 5 .If perimeter of triangle is 90 cm find its largest side .
14. Rohit earns Rs. 7650 and saves Rs. 918 per month Find ratio of
(I) his income to his saving (II) His income to his expenditure (III) his expenditure to his saving
15. Find the ratio of the price of pencil to that of ball pen if pencil cost Rs 96 per score and ball pen cost Rs. 50.40 per dozen.