1. To study the following properties of acetic acid (ethanoic acid) : (i) odour (ii) solubility in water (iii) effect on litmus (iv) reaction with sodium bicarbonate
2. To study saponification reaction for preparation of soap.
3. To study the comparative cleaning capacity of a sample of soap in soft water and hard water.
4. To determine the focal length of (i) Concave mirror (ii) Convex lens by obtaining the image of a distant object.
5. To trace the path of a ray of light passing through a rectangular glass slab for different angles of incidence. Measure the angle of incidence, angle of refraction, angle of emergence and interpret the result.
6. To study (a) binary fission in Amoeba and (b) budding in yeast with the help of prepared slides.
7. To trace the path of rays of light through a glass prism.
8. To draw the images of an object formed by a convex lens, when placed at various positions.
9. To study homology and analogy with the help of preserved/available specimens of either animals or plants.
10. To identify the different parts of an embryo of a dicot seed (Pea, gram orred kidney bean)
Experiment Explanation Find the focal length of a concave mirror by obtaining image of distant object. Download File Find the focal length of a convex lens by obtaining an image of a distant object. Download File Find the image distance for varying object distances in a convex lens and draw Download File To show experimentally that carbon dioxide is given out during respiration. Download File To study (a) binary fission in Amoeba and (b) budding in yeast Download File To study homology and analogy of either animal or plants Download File To study saponification reaction for preparation of soap Download File To sturdy the cleansing capacity of a sample of soap in soft and hard water Download File To sturdy the following properties of Acetic Acid ethanoic acid Download File To trace the path of ray of light, passing through a rectangular glass slab Download File To trace the path of rays of light passing through the prism. Download File Practical based lab manual MCQ's Test Paper For Experiments with answer 10th science Question on Experiment Test Paper and solution - 01 t0 - 07 Download File Related Content: Lab Activity based on Class 10 maths for CBSE BOARD View/Download