Maths class 6th Algebraic equations worksheet
1. Write each in product form:- (a) 4a3 (b) 10x3y3z2 (c) 7p2q2
2. Write in exponential form:-
(a) 17 X b X b X c X c X c (b) 13 X p X q X q X q X r X r c) 7 X a X a X a X – - – - – - – - 17 times
3. Add: – (a) 17×2 + 2y2 + 3xy, -9×2 + 11y2 – 3xy and 12×2 – 7y2 + 6xy
(b) –a2 + b2 – 2abc, -3a2 – 2b2 + 4abc and 4a2 + 3b2 – 4abc
(a) 6×2 – 6y2 + 7xy from 0 (b) 7x – 3y from 7x + 3y (c) -6×2 + 7y2 + 2xy from 6×2 – 7y2 – 3xy
5. Identify the like terms in x2y3z; xyz; -y3zx2; -2xyz
6. If A=-2l+6m-3p; B=l-m+2p then find 2B-3A
7. Subtract 7x+2y-7z from -1
8. From the sum of 4x-3y+z ; -5x subtract 3y-4z
9. Subtract the sum of 3l +2m – p; 2l – 4m + p ; – 6l + m from 0
10. From the sum of -a+b-3c; 2a+b-c; 1a-4b+5c; 2a-6b+c subtract –a-b-c
11. Write the following statement algebraically:
(a)Product of 4 and a divided by the difference of 5 and a
(b)Two – third of x subtracted from 5 less than x
(c) 15 less the quotient of x by 3
12. Simplify the expressions (i) 3y (2y – 7) – 3 (y – 4) -63 (ii) 5y (3y 2 + 5y- 11) + 3(y3 – 4y2 + 6)
13. Add the following. (i) ab – bc, bc – ca, ca – ab (ii) a – b + ab , b – c + bc , c – a + ac
6th Maths all_chapters question paper_term-II
6 th Unitary methods
1. A truck runs 495 km on 36 liter petrol. How many km can it run on 35 liter petrol?
2.12 men can reap a field in 25 days. in how many days can 20 man reap field ?
3. In a camp, there were provisions for 425 men for 30 days. However, 375 men attend the camp. How many provision last?
4. If 48 boxes are needed for 6000 pens. How many boxes will be needed for 1875 pens?
5. A bus travel 36 km in 2/3hr. If it maintains a uniform speed, how long will it takes to cover162 km? How for does it travel in 8 hrs. ?
6.25 bags each weighting 40 kg, cost Rs 2750. Find the cost of 35 bags of wheat if each weighting 50 kg?
7. 24 workers can build a wall in 15 days. How many days will 9 workers take to build a similar wall.
1. The present age of Sahil’s mother is three times the present age of Sahil. .After 5 years their ages will add to 66 years. Find their present ages.
2. Bansi has 3 times as many two-rupee coins as he has five-rupee coins. If he has in all a sum of Rs 77, how many coins of each denomination does he have?
3. The difference between two whole numbers is 66. The ratio of the two numbers is 2 : 5. What are the two numbers?
4. Aman’s age is three times his son’s age. Ten years ago he was five times his son’sage. Find their present ages.
CBSE NCERT 6th_mathematics
All chapters Question paper term-ii 2011-12