2.What will be the value of “g” at the pole as compared to the value of “g” at the equator?
3. Distinguish between inter varietal and interspecific hybridization of crop plants? 
4. Identify dispersed phase and dispersing medium I the following (a)fog and (b)Cheese
5. Give one word for the following 
(a) Group of cells with similar structure and designed to give highest efficiency function.
(b) Process of taking up a permanent shape size and function.
(c) Animal tissue connecting muscles to bones
(d) Kidney shaped cell that enclose stomata.
6. Define uniform circular motion .draw any example related to it.
7. Distinguish three states of matter with respect to following properties: 
(a)Density (b)Diffusion (c) Partical motion
8. (a) State the difference between pure substance and mixture giving one example of each?
See full paper : IX Science CBSE Original paper