1. Name the mathematician who developed Co-ordinate geometry.
2. How many points are required to locate a line segment?
3. The axis divide the plane into four parts. What these four parts called?
4. What are the co-ordinates of origin?
5. What is the point of intersection of axis called?
6. What is the distance of a point form y -axis called?
7. What is the distance of a point from x-axis called?
9th Co- Ordinate GeometryTest Paper Solved-2
Rest of the test paper and Study Materials
IX Number System IX Polynomial(Algebra)
IX Introduction to Euclid Geometry IX Lines and Angles (Geometry)
IX Triangle(Geometry) IX CO-Ordinate Geometry
IX Area of Triangle(Heron Formula) Linear equations in two variables