SUMMATIVE ASSESSMENT-II SCIENCE Time : 3 hours Maximum Marks: 80
3. An object is placed perpendicular to the principal axis of a convex lens of
focal length 20 cm. The distance of the object from the lens is 30 cm. Find (I) the
position (ii) the magnification and (iii) the nature of the image formed.
4. One half of a convex lens is covered with a black paper. Will such a lens
produce an image of the complete object? Support your answer with a ray
5. An object 5 cm high is held 25 cm away from a converging lens of focal
length 10 cm.
1. Draw the ray diagram and
2. Calculate the position and size of the image formed.
3. What is the nature of the image.
Blog Posts Categories
Join Us For Update
I am a school teacher and serving CBSE students community since 1995.