1. An unlit incense stick (agarbatti) gives smell only when we come close to it but on lighting the stick we get smell even far away from it, why?
2. If the mass of a body is doubled what will happen to its acceleration, if the applied force remains constant ?
3. Name the processes by which CO2 and H2O move into and out of a cell ?
4. Tabulate any two differences between mixtures and compounds
5. Mention any two phenomena which can be successfully explained on the basis of Universal law of gravitation.
6. What is meant by endocytosis ? Name an organism which uses this process.
7. Mention two functions of stomata. Read full Question Paper
Blog Posts Categories
Join Us For Update
I am a school teacher and serving CBSE students community since 1995.