CLASS X SCIENCE CHEMICAL REACTIONS AND EQUATIONS (solved questions)
1 – Mark questions answer
1. What happens when magnesium ribbon burns in air?
Ans. When magnesium ribbon burns in air, it combines with the oxygen to form magnesium oxide.
2Mg(s) + O2(g) -----> 2MgO(s)
2. Name the gas evolved when zinc reacts with dil. HCl.
Ans. Hydrogen gas is evolved.
3. What is a chemical equation?
Ans. A chemical equation is a symbolic notation that uses formulae instead of words to represent a chemical equation.
4. On what chemical law, balancing of chemical equation is based?
Ans. Balancing of a chemical equation is based on the law of conservation of mass.
5. Represent decomposition of ferrous sulphate with the help of balanced chemical equation.
Ans. 2FeSO4(s) -----> Fe2O3(s) + SO2(g) + SO3(g)
6. When carbon dioxide is passed through lime water, it turns milky, why?
For full Question and solution
X chemical reactions equations_solved questions Download File
Related posts and downloadable file
X Chemical reactions and equations key consents
X Chemical Reaction and Equation [Solved Questions]
X Questions for Formative assessments
10th Chemical and chemical Equations
(13 pages visit blog Click )
X Chemical reactions and Chemical Equation:FA
Evaluation Assignments Solved
X Chem. React.and Eq. NCERT solution
Chemical reactions and equations Activity Based Question
Read and Practice
Blog Posts Categories
Join Us For Update
I am a school teacher and serving CBSE students community since 1995.