Sample- Paper- Class – X Subject –Physics Light: Reflection and Refraction
Very short Answer
1. What is radius of plane mirror?
2. What is angle of reflection for a ray falling normally on a plane mirror?
3. Why do we use convex surface for side view mirror?
4. Can a virtual image be photographed?
5. What is the power of a plane mirror?
6. When the angle of incidence is 90 deg., what is the angle of refraction?
7. What is the value of refractive index of air?
8. What is the magnification produced by a plane mirror?
9. Define power. Give its S.I unit?
10. What is power of sunglass?
Download full paper:
You may also like
10th Light – Reflection and Refraction Key concepts and terms
X Physics Reflection and Refraction Solved questions
Blog Posts Categories
Join Us For Update
I am a school teacher and serving CBSE students community since 1995.