1. If a die is thrown once, what is the probability of getting a prime number?
2. A coin is tossed 200times and tail is obtained 128 times. Now, if a coin is tossed at random, what is the probability of getting a tail?
3. In 100 throws of a dice, 5 is obtained 42 times. In a random throw, what is the probability of getting a 5?
4. A bag has 6 red balls and 8green balls. A ball is drawn from a bag without looking in to the bag. What is the probability of getting a green ball?
5. What is the probability of occurrence of an event?
6. There are 216workers in a factory and in which 75are laborers. What would be the central angle of the sector representing laborers in the pie chart ?
7. If 45%of the people residing in a locality are Hindus, then what is the central angle of the sector representing the Hindus in the pie chart?
8. The weekly pocket expenses (in rupees) of 30students of a class are given below:
62 ,80 ,110 ; 75 ; 84 ; 73 , 60 , 62, 100 , 87 , 78 , 94 ,117, 86, 65, 68,; 90,; 80,118 ,72; 95; 72; 103; 96; 64; 94; 87; 85; 105; 115 Construct a frequency table with class intervals 60-70 and so on.
9. The marks of a student in different subject are given below: Represent the below data by a bar graph.
Subject Maths Science Hindi English Social science
Marks 75 70 50 55 65
Visit Data Handling Page >>>>Click Here>>>>>
Blog Posts Categories
Join Us For Update
I am a school teacher and serving CBSE students community since 1995.