Class IX Original Question paper Social Science Summative -2 for 2013-14[code-3VF8WP2]
Time: 3-3and1/2 hr _ Max mark: 100 [includes 10 marks based on Open Text Theme]
Q No. 1-8 carry 1 mark each
1. In which year was “criminal Tribal act” passed?
What do you mean by the term,”Blandongdiensten”
Why was it said that seen from east coast , America seemed to be land of promise in the early 19th century.
2. What type of climate does Rajasthan Desert have?
3. Distributing pamphlets publishing ant business be called correctly exercising which fundamental right to freedom
4. How are candidates elected in India?
5. What do you mean by Reservation Policy?
6. Name the prime-Minister of India who release a special type of stamp entitled” Wheat revolution”
7. How many days of employment are guaranteed under NREGA?
8. When did green revolution takes place in India?
9. Name two cattle herders from the central plateau of India. How do they earn a living?
Mention the three conclusions that Dietrich Brandis drew about Indian forest
Describethe life of people who lived in America till the 1780’s
Original Exam Paper with OTBA 2014
IX Maths Original Exam Paper with OTBA 2014
IX Science Original Exam Paper with OTBA 2014
IX Social Science Original Exam Paper with OTBA 2014
IX S.St. Model Paper[CBSE 2014] -6 (Solved) S.A. II
IX S.St. Model Paper[CBSE 2014] -7(Solved) S.A. II
Visit to Download File
Social Science Term - II Class 9 Solved Questions _Economics _Geography _History_ Political Science
X History CH-4 FOREST SOCIETY AND COLONIALISM
IX History CH-5 NOMADISM AS A WAY OF LIFE
IX History CHAPTER-6 PEASANTS AND FARMERS
IX Hist. CH-7 HIS.& SPORT_ THE STORY OF CRICKET
IX Hist. CH-8 CLOTHING A SOCIAL HIST. CONCEPTS
IX Economics CH-3 POVERTY AS A CHALLENGE
IX Economics CHAPTER-4 FOOD SECURITY IN INDIA
IX Political Science CH-4 ELECTORAL POLITICS
IX Political Science CH-5 WORKING OF INSTITUTIONS
Click here and Visit to Download File
Blog Posts Categories
Join Us For Update
I am a school teacher and serving CBSE students community since 1995.