1. Convert 373°C to the Kelvin scale.
2. What is FYM?
3. Which of the following are tri-atomic and tetra-atomic molecules?
CH,CI, CaCl2, NH3, PCI3, P2Os, H2O, C2H5OH
4. A particle is moving in a circular path of radius r. What would be the displacement after half a circle?
5. When does an object show weightlessness?
6. Explain interconversion of three states of matter with the help of flow chart. Name the process of each interconversion
7. Write the cations and anions present (if any) in the following compound.
8. How is prokaryotic cell different from eukaryotic cell?
(a) CH3COONa, (b) Nacl (c) H20, (d) NH.NO
9. Write a short note on blood.
10. Give the important features of division Bryophyta.
11. A train is travelling at a speed of 90 kmh! Brakes are applied so as to produce a uniform acceleration of 0.5 ms. Find how far the train will go before it is brought to rest?
12. An object of mass 100 kg is accelerated uniformly from a velocity of 5 ms to 8 msin 6 seconds.exerted on the object.
Calculate the initial and final momentum of the object. Also, find the magnitude of the force(G).
13. Give three differences between acceleration due to gravity (e) and universal gravitational constant
15. What is green manure?
14. Why is it difficult to hold a school bag having strap made of a thin and strong string?
16. Discuss the various factors which affect the rate of evaporation. Latent heat of evaporation of two liquids A and B is 100 J/kg and 150 J/kg respectively. Which one can produce more cooling effect and why?
17. Distinguish between compounds and mixtures. OR, Draw a neat labelled diagram of an animal cell.
18. What is a permanent tissue? Classily permanent tissues and describe them.
19. Differentiate between dicot and monocot plants.
20. Prove: S =ut+1/2at^2 graphically. OR,Derive the mathematical formula of conservation of momentum'.
21. State and explain the experiment for verification of Archimedes's principle.
Show that when a body is dropped from a certain height, the sum of its kinetic energy and potential energy at any instant during the fall is constant.
22. Take three test tubes A, B and containing salt solution, egg albumin in water and suspension of soil in water respectively. Paste small strips having coloured spots on one side of each test tube.
Observe the coloured spots from the other sides of the test tubes through the liquid one by one. What can be observed?
23. While heating a mixture or iron filings and sulphur, eyes are kept away from vapours. Why?
24. You are shown two slides of plant tissues: parenchyma and sclerenchyma. How can you Identify the sclerenchyma?
25. While doing an experiment to determine the melting point of Ice, state the role of glass stirrer.
26. The density of tap water is less than that of sea water. If an object is immersed completely in both one by one, what will be the loss in weight?
27. Atul wrongly labelled a, b, c and d in the following figure as cell body, dendrite, axon and axon terminal respectively. Correct his labelling.
Link for further study:
9th maths Ch- Statics - assignments
9th chapter Statics CBSE Test Paper solved New
9th Mean Median and Mode Test Paper-1
9th Mean Median and Mode Test Paper-2 Download File
class 9 and class 10 solved Question papers Midterm/SA-1 Exam
Blog Posts Categories
Join Us For Update
I am a school teacher and serving CBSE students community since 1995.