Link for further study:
9th maths Ch- Statics - assignments
9th chapter Statics CBSE Test Paper solved New
9th Mean Median and Mode Test Paper-1
9th Mean Median and Mode Test Paper-2 Download File
9th Area of parallelogram and quadrilateral guess questions 2018 -1
9th Area of parallelogram and quadrilateral guess questions 2018 -2
9th Areas of Parallelograms and Triangles NCERT Solved Questions
9th Areas of parallelograms and triangles solved Test paper -01
9th Areas of parallelograms and triangles solved Test paper - 02
We advice you to solve these question to excell in exam
9th NCERT Solved Questions For Chapter Circle
Class 09 Chapter circle CBSE Test Paper-01
Class 09 Chapter circle CBSE Test Paper-02
Class 09 Chapter circle CBSE Test Paper-03
Class 09 Chapter circle CBSE Test Paper based on Question paper 2015-16-04
Class IX Chapter- Circle Solved Test Paper - 1
Searches related to Class 09 Chapter circle CBSE Test Papercircles class 9 extra questions with solutions
cbse sample papers for class 9 sa1 maths free download
cbse worksheets for class 9 of maths
circles class 9 important questions
circles class 9 theorems
circles class 9 ncert solutions
cbse worksheets for class 9 science
circles class 9 notes
Probability CBSE/NCERT extra Solved questions for class 9 maths
9th probability solved question paper - 01
9th probability solved question paper - 02
IX(9th) Maths Test Papers,CBSE chapter-wise M C Q Multiple Choice Questions, Sample paper For term-II
Modified syllabus -2013 , Design of Assessment and sample questions including questions based on values in the subjects Hindi (Course A and B), English (Communicative), English(Language and Literature), Mathematics, Science, Social Sciences and Sanskrit to be used for Summative Assessment- II, March 2013 Class IX.
I Hindi Course A | Hindi Course B | English (Communicative)
| English(Language and Literature) | Mathematics | Science
|Social Sciences | Sanskrit
Surface Area of a Cuboid and a Cube
Surface Area of a Right Circular Cylinder
Surface Area of a Right Circular Cone
Surface Area of a Sphere
Volume of a Cuboid Volume of a Cylinder
Volume of a Right Circular Cone Volume of a Sphere
9th Chapter: Probability based on Deck (Card): Question with Solution
1. Find the probability of drawing a black card.
2. Find the probability of drawing a red card.
3. Find the probability of drawing either a red or black.
4. Find the probability of drawing an ace.
5. Find the probability of drawing either a jack or queen or king.
6.Find the probability of drawing a black king.
7. Find the probability of drawing a white queen.
8. Find the probability of drawing a club.
9. Find the probability of drawing a heart.
10. Find the probability of drawing either a spade or diamond.
11.Find the probability of drawing a club and heart.
12.Find the probability of drawing either a black card or number 10.
13.Find the probability of drawing a number more than 5.
14.Find the probability of drawing a picture card. (includes jack, queen or king)
15. Find the probability of drawing a red ace.
16. The probability of selecting neither a jack nor an ace from a well-shuffled pack of 52 playing cards is :
17. From a well shuffled pack of cards, a card is drawn at random. Find the probability of getting a black queen.
18. A card is drawn from a well-shuffled pack of 52 cards. What is the probability that it is an Ace.
19. One card is drawn from a well shuffled deck of 52 cards. Find the probability of getting a red face card.
20. The king, queen and jack of clubs are removed from a deck of 52 playing cards and the remaining cards are shuffled. A card is drawn from the remaining cards. Find the probability of getting a card of (i) heart (ii) queen (iii) clubs
Ans: (i) 3/49 (ii) 3/49 (iii) 10/49
Further Study Visit: Links
1. Three coins are tossed once, find the probability of getting at least one head (7/8)
2. When three coins are tossed simultaneously, find the probability of getting at least two Tails
3. Three coins are tossed simultaneously 200 times with the following frequencies of different Outcomes
Out comes 3 Heads 2 Heads 1 Head No head
Frequency 23 72 77 28
Find the probability of getting: a) 2 Heads b) at least 2 Heads
4. A dice is thrown once, find the probability of getting a prime number (1/2)
5. A Pair of dice is thrown once, find the probability of getting a doublet (1/6)
6. A dice is thrown once. Find the probability of getting:
a) An even number (1/2)
b) A prime number (1/2)
c) A number greater than 4 (1/3)
7. A fair die is tossed once. Find the probability of getting:
a) a number more than or equal to 3 ( 2/3)
b) a multiple of 3 (1/3)
8. A letter of English alphabet is choosen at random. Calculate the probability that the letter choosen is a vowel ( 5/26)
9. A bag contains 15 balls numbered 1 to 15. Find the probability of drawing a prime number, When one ball is drawn from the bag at random (2/5)
10. Marks obtained by 50 students in a class test of 100 marks are given below
Marks 0 - 25 25 - 50 50 – 75 75 - 100
No of students 4 12 18 16
Find the probability that a student obtained less than 50% marks
11. in a one day international cricket match, a batsman played 40 balls. The runs scored as Follows
Runs scored 0 1 2 3 4 6
No of balls 13 15 5 1 4 2
Find the probability that the batsmen will score:
a) 6 runs ( 1/20)
b) A four or a six run (3/20)
12. One number is chosen at random from numbers 1 to 100. Find the probability that it is Divisible by 4 or 6 (33/100)
13. In a survey of 80 people, 60 people like apple juice and remaining dislike it. Find the
Probability that people dislike apple juice (1/4)
14. 250 families with 2 children are selected randomly and following data were obtained
Number of sons in family 2 1 0
Number of families 75 125 50
Find the probability of families having
a) 2 sons b) 1 son c) no son
15. 1500 family with 2children were selected randomly and the following data was recorded
Number of girls in family 2 1 o
Number of family 475 814 211
Compute probability of a family chosen at random having
a) At most 1 girl (41/60)
b) At least 2 girls (19/60)
16. Probability of an impossible event is always………
a) 0 b) 1 c) 2 d) ½
17. A die is thrown once. The probability of getting an even prime number is
a) ½ b) 1/3 c) 1/6 d) 2/3
18. A coin is tossed once then probability of getting head is
a) 2 b) 1 c) ½ d) 3
19. There are 10 bulbs in a bag in which 4 bulbs are good and rest are fused, then the
Probability of fused bulbs is
a)3/5 b) 2/5 c) 1 d) 2/3
20. Sum of the probability of happening and not happening of an event is
a) 1 b) 2 c) 0 d) none of these
21. The probability of winning a game is 0.3. Then, the probability of losing a game is
a) 0.3 b) 0.7 c) 0.6 d) 0.1
22. The Probability of a sure event is
a) 1 b) – 1 c) 0 d) none of these
23. Out of 35 students participating in a debate 10 are girls. The probability that winner is a boy is :
a) 1/7 b) 3/7 c)4/7 d) 5/7
24. Which of the following cannot be the probability of an event
a) 1/5 b) 0.3 c) 4% d) 5/4
25. In a cricket match, a batsman hits a sixer 8 times out of32 balls played. The probability that a sixer is not hit in a ball is :
a)0.75 b) 0.25 c) – 0.25 d) 0.5
For more Downloads Visit Page: Link For Pdf Download
Blog Posts Categories
Join Us For Update
I am a school teacher and serving CBSE students community since 1995.