First Step : Apply for rechecking (Verification of Marks i.e. re-totaling only) within a weeks from the date of declaration of result (this year 30.5.2014 to 05.06. 2014). If not satisfied with marks go to step two else exit process.
Second Step : Apply for Photocopy of answer sheet within 21 days (this year from 20.6. 2014 to 23.06.2014). If not satisfied go to step three else exit process.
Third Step : Apply for Revaluation of Marks (max 10 questions) within five weeks of declaration of result (this year 28.06.2014 to 04.7.2014).
NOTE : No one can apply for revaluation directly or can get photocopy of answer sheet without applying for verification of marks.
>>Click Here to Apply online<<Now understand the process for each step :
(1) How to apply for Verification of Marks (Rechecking)
- The fee is Rs. 300/- per subject
- The period for applying is within 07 days w.e.f. 30.5.2014 to 05.06. 2014
- Payment will be received through e-challan/electronic payment gateway.
- No application or fee shall be received offline.
- The result of verification of marks will be uploaded on the Net. However in case a mistake is detected, a formal letter will also be sent by speed post.
- The Board will not be responsible for any loss or damage or any inconvenience caused to the candidate, consequent upon the delay in communication for reasons beyond control
- NO REQUEST RECEIVED UNDER RTI FOR VERIFICAITON OF MARKS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Only those candidates who have applied for verification of marks will be eligible to apply for obtaining photocopy of the evaluated answer book(s)on remitting the requisite fee of Rs.700/- per subject and the schedule for receipt of forms will be from 20.6. 2014 to 23.06.2014.
The procedure is as under:
- Only those candidates who have applied for verification of marks shall be eligible to apply for obtaining photocopy(ies) of the evaluated answer-book(s). Applications will be received only online with payment through e-challan/electronic payment gateway alongwith required documents duly scanned.
- Candidate applying for obtaining photocopy of the evaluated answer book shall have to upload an undertaking on the prescribed format. The undertaking will have to be scanned and uploaded with the application
- Application submitted on behalf of the candidate as also incomplete application will be summarily rejected and fees deposited shall be forfeited without any further reference.
- Photocopy of the evaluated answer book would be provided after blocking all information relating to the identity of the Examiner/Evaluators/any other official associated with the examination process
- Photocopy of the evaluated answer book shall be uploaded on the NET
- The candidate shall have to certify that the photocopy of the evaluated answer book shall not be given to any institution or school for display, for commercial purpose or to print media by him/her or anyone on his/her behalf
- Decision of the Competent Authority of the Board on the marks awarded shall be final and binding on the candidate.
- The Board will not be responsible for any loss or damage or any inconvenience caused to the candidate, consequent to the delay in communication for reasons beyond control
- The same shall also not be challenged by any examinee in the court of law or make any claim, on account of this in any forum. An undertaking to this effect will be obtained from the candidate in his/her application.
- If a candidate finds any error in totalling of marks or finds that any answer has not been evaluated in the photocopy of the answer book, he/she will approach the Regional Office concerned immediately within seven days.
- However, if he/she desires to challenge the marks awarded to any question, then he/she will have to apply online, as per the schedule and only in the subjects notified.
- NO REQUEST UNDER RTI FOR PROVIDING OF PHOTOCOPY OF THE EVALUATED ANSWER BOOK WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- Only those candidates who have applied for obtaining photocopy of the evaluated answer book shall be eligible to apply for revaluation or challenge the marks awarded to any question(s) in the following subjects only.
English Core, English Elective, Functional English, Hindi Core, Hindi Elective, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Business Studies, Economics & Accountancy
- Request for maximum 10 questions shall be entertained only for theory portion in the above subjects @Rs.100/- per question. Applications will be received only online with payment through e-challan/electronic payment gateway.
- Request for revaluation/challenge for particular question(s) only in theory paper shall be received only online from 28.06.2014 to 04.7.2014.
- No second request for any additional question(s) shall be accepted
- The applicant will have to refer to the marking scheme in the subject concerned which would be available on the website alongwith the question paper and then submit application for revaluation in the required question(s) with reasoning
- In case there is variation of marks of +5 marks or more in the subject concerned after revaluation, then the marks awarded in the first evaluation in respect of that subject shall stand annulled and the fresh marks awarded in the revaluation shall only stand valid for that particular subject(s) and a fresh marks statement will be issued incorporating the marks awarded in the revaluation. However, if after revaluation, any change is observed in questions of upto 02 marks i.e. 01 and/or 02 marks, the same shall be considered for addition.
- In cases where marks are increased or decreased a fresh marks statement shall be issued to such candidates after surrendering the old Marks Statement by the candidate(s) concerned.
- The status of revaluation shall be uploaded on the NET followed by a formal letter by speed post in the subject and question(s) for which applied for
- In case of an upward revision of marks in the question, fee paid for revaluation shall be refunded for that particular question(s) only.
- The decrease even by one mark shall be effected
- In case the marks already awarded remain unchanged or decreased, then the amount of fee paid for revaluation shall not be refunded
- No appeal or review against the revaluation would be entertained.
- Candidate shall also have to give an undertaking to the effect that the result of Revaluation shall not be challenged in the Court of Law or make any claim on account of revision of marks in any forum.
- The Board will not be responsible for any loss or damage or any inconvenience caused to the candidate, consequent to the revision of marks, if any or delay in communication for reasons beyond control
- NO REQUEST FOR REVALUATION WILL BE ACCEPTED UNDER RTI.
CLASS XII/X - Central Board of Secondary Education