2. If the points A(2, 0), B(- 6, 0) and C(3, a- 3) lie on the x-axis, then find the value of a
3. If C is the mid-point of AB and D is the midpoint of AC. Prove that AD = ¼ AB.
4. Verify that: xy [(x+y) ( 1/x + 1/y) - 4 ] = (x-y)2
6. If x and y are two positive real numbers such that 8x3+27y3 = 730 and 2x2y + 3xy2 =15 then evaluate : 2x+ 3y
7. The polynomial p(x)= kx3 +9x2 + 4x - 8 when divided by (x+ 3) leaves a remainder 10(1- k). Find the value of k.
Download full Paper and stat practice
IX CBSE solved sample paper [Maths and Science] Download for first term -2013
IX CBSE Sample paper Science and maths For SA-1-Sept. 2013
9th Mathematics Term I
9th[IX] Sample papers for Summative Assessment – 1 [links]
English, Hindi and Sanskrit