Surface Area of a Right Circular Cylinder
Surface Area of a Right Circular Cone
Surface Area of a Sphere
Volume of a Cuboid Volume of a Cylinder
Volume of a Right Circular Cone Volume of a Sphere
- The curved surface area of a right circular cylinder of height 14 cm is 88cm2. Find the diameter of the base of the cylinder.
- Curved surface area of a right circular cylinder is 4.4m2. If the radius of the base of the cylinder is 0.7m, find its height.
- Find the total surface area of a cone, if its slant height is 21 m and diameter of its base is 24m.Find (i) the curved surface area and (ii) the total surface area of a hemisphere of radius 21 cm.
- The diameter of the moon is approximately one fourth of the diameter of the earth. Find the ratio of their surface areas.
- Find the radius of a sphere whose surface area is 154cm2.
- A matchbox measures 4cm x 2.5cm x 1.5cm. What will be the volume of a packet containing 12 such boxes?
- A cubical water tank is 6m long, 5m wide and 4.5m deep. How many liters of water can it hold?
- The capacity of a cubical tank is 50000 liters of water. Find the breadth of the tank, if its length and depth are respectively 2.3m and 10m.
- The height and the slant height of a cone are 21cm and 28 cm respectively. Find the volume of the cone.
- If the volume of a right circular cone of height 9cm is 48π cm3, find the radius of the base. (Use π=3.14)