25. (a)Name an exotic variety of honey bee grown in India.
(b) What is called the rearing of fish on a large scale?
Ans: (a)Pisciculture (b) Apis Cerana indica
26. Name two exotic cattle breed with long lactation period? [2014 (T-I)]
Ans: the period of milk production after the birth of a calf is called lactation period. Jersey and Brown Swiss are two exotic cattle breed having long lactation period.
27. In what way boilers, feed is different from layers? [2014 (T-I)]
Ans: Broilers feed is protein rich with adequate fat. The level of vitamins A and K is kept high in the poultry feeds.
28. Which one boiler or layers mature earlier? [2014 (T-I)]
Ans: Broilers have fast growth rate
29 What type of shelter is provided to boiler and layers? [2014 (T-I)]
Ans: Broilers do not require much space and lighting
30. Mention the preventive and control measure used before grain are stored?
Ans: cleaning of the produce before storage, proper drying of the produce first in sunlight and then in shade, and fumigation using chemicals that can kill pests.
For more solved paper visit Improvement in food resourcess
Blog Posts Categories
Join Us For Update
I am a school teacher and serving CBSE students community since 1995.