Choose the correct answer from the bracket.
1. In electric bells electric energy transform in to ____________energy.
(a)Mechanical energy (b) Magnetic energy (c) Sound energy (d) Light energy
2. ----------- is the positive terminal of an electric cell.
(a) Metal disc (b) Metal case (c) Metal cap (d) Metal base
3.The tiny coiled metal wire present inside the bulb is called____________.
(a) Element (b) Conductor (c) Filament (d) None of these
4. A combination of two or more electric cells is called___________.
(a) Electric circuit (b) Battery (c) Terminals (d) None of these
5. An electric bulb has ____________terminals.
(a) 3 (b) 4 (c) 1 (d) 2
6 ----------- is an electric device which easily closes or opens an electric circuit.
(a) Filament (b) Electric bulb (c) Electric switch (d) Electric cell
7. A material which does not allow the electricity to pass through it is___________.
(a) Conductor (b) Electric cell (c) Insulator (d) None of these.
8. Non metals like __________and __________are conductors of electricity.
(a)Wood and paper (b) Graphite and gas carbon (c) Glass and rubber (d) None of theses
9. A material which allows the electricity to pass through it is ________.
(a) conductor (b) Insulator (c) Transistor (d) None of these
10. Electric energy is produced from the____________ within the cell.
(a) Chemicals (b) Metals (c) Terminals (d) None of these
ANSWER KEY FOR ELECTRICITY & CIRCUITS
1)B 2)C 3)C 4)B 5)D 6)C 7)C 8)B 9)A 10)A
Visit given links for further study:Solved Questions 1 to 10 visit link:
Solved Questions 11 to 21 visit link:
6th Electricity and Circuit CBSE Test paper-1
6th Electricity and Circuit CBSE Test paper-2