1. Name the compound present in the head of match stick.
a) Antimony disulphide b) Potassium chlorate and antimony trisulphide
c) White phosphorous and potassium chlorate
d) Red phosphorous and potassium chlorate
2. Which one does not burn with a flame?
a) Candle b) Coal c) Kerosene oil d) Molten wax
3. A chemical process in which a substance reacts with oxygen to give off heat is_______.
a) Photosynthesis b) Respiration c) Combustion d) Transpiration
4. In the Sun, heat and light are produced by___________________.
a) Combustion b) Explosion c) Nuclear reaction d) Conduction
5. Magnesium burns in air to produce_________.
a) Mg(OH)2 b) MgO c) MgO2 d) MgCO3
See read full 25 solved MCQ 0n Combustion and flame