[These material are related to biology notes class 10 cbse life processes , life processes class 10 pdf , life processes class 10 extra questions , class 10 science chapter 6 life processes
life processes class 10th , ppt on life process for class 10 , life processes questions , mcq class 10 biology life processes]
1. A farmer floods his field everyday thinking that watering in this manner will result a better yield of his wheat crop. What will be the result of this action of the farmer.
Ans.This will result in water logging of the soil due to which roots cannot breathe and ultimately plants will die .
2. Name the term for transport of food from leaves to other parts of plants.
3. Which pancreatic enzyme is effective in digesting proteins?
4. Which enzyme is present in saliva breaks down starch?
5. After a vigorous exercise you may experience cramps in your leg muscles. Why does this happen?
Ans.Accumulation of lactic acid.
6. Name the organelle in which photosynthesis occurs.
7. Name the type of blood vessels which carry blood from organs to the heart.
8. Name the respiratory structures of i.Mosquito ii)earth worm.
Ans.(i) mosquito—System of air tubes. (ii)earth worm—moist skin.
9. Write the two functions of kidneys.
Ans.Osmoregulation and excretion.
10. What are spiracles.
Ans The holes found on the lateral side of insect‘s body.
2 MARKS QUESTIONS
X Biology Study notes extra questions for Chapter Life Process Download
Chapter 6 Life Processes Study Notes Download
Life Process Solved question Download
Life Process CBSE Guess Paper Download
Life Process CBSE Test Paper -1 Download
Life Process CBSE Test Paper -2 Download
Life Process CBSE Test Paper -3 Download
L Life Process CBSE Test Paper -4 Download
Life Process CBSE Test Paper -5 Download
Searches related to life process notes for class 10
Biology class 10 life processes notes
biology notes class 10 cbse life processes
life processes notes class 10 pdf
life processes class 10 ncert notes
life processes class 10 ppt
Life processes class 10 extra questions
life processes class 10 mcq
life processes class 10 ncert solutions