2. State the universal law of gravitation and its mathematical form.
3. In what source is ‘G’ universal?
4. What happens to the force of attraction between two objects when (i) Their mass are halved?
(ii) Distance between them is increased to 4 times its previous value. (iii) Distance between them as well as each of the mass is increase to 4 times.
5. If the distance between two bodies is increased 4 times by what factor should the mass of the bodies be altered so that the gravitational force between them remains the same?
6. What is the force between two spheres weighing 20 kg each... Read more »