2. Construct a rhombus with side 6 cm and one diagonal 8 cm. Measure the other diagonal.
3. Construct a quadrilateral PQRS in which QR = 4cm, RP = 5.6 cm, PS = 4.5 cm, RS = 5cm and QS = 6.5 cm
4. Construct a quadrilateral PQRS where PQ = 3.5 cm, QR = 6.5 cm, < P = < R = 105= and < S = 75 deg.
5.Construct a rectangle WXYZ in which WX = 7cm and XY = 4cm.
6. Construct a rhombus ABCD where AB = 4cm and AC = 6cm.
7. Construct a square ABCD where AB = 6cm.
8. Construct a parallelogram PQRS in which PQ = 4.5 cm, QR = 5.1cm and <Q=70
9.Construct a square of diagonal 6 cm long.
10 Construct a parallelogram ABCD in which AC = 3.8 cm, BD = 4.6 cm and the angle between AC and BD is 60
11. Construct a parallelogram ABCD in which AB=6.5 AC=3.8 and the altitude AL from A is 2.5cm draw an altitude from C
For further study visit: Ch:Practical Geometry