1. How do earthworms increase fertility of soil?
2. Rag pickers always suffer from diseases why?
3. Why does composting of leaves better than burning them?
4. Why should plastic food containers be avoided?
5. Why we should not throw away any things that can be recycled?
6. Why recycled plastic are not recommended for storing food in?
8. What is waste management and why it is so important?
9. Which garden worm generally used for Vermi composting.
10. Why worm box aerated in the process of vermi composting?
11. Fill in the blanks:
a ._______ is generated in homes, industries, agricultural fields and in other human activities. This is called _______.
b. Sewage is a liquid waste which causes ______ and ____ pollution.
c. Wastewater is treated in _______ treatment plant.
d. By-products of wastewater treatment are ______ and _______.
e. ________ of water can be removed by boiling it or treating it with washing soda.
f. Cleaning of waste water is commonly known as ________.
Ans: a. waste water sewage. b. water, soil. c. sewage. d. sludge, biogas. e. hardness. f. sewage treatment.
Class 6th Chapter-Waste (Garbage In, Garbage Out )... View