1. The radius of the circle is 3 m. What is the circumference of another circle, whose area is 49 times that of the first?
2. Two circles touch externally. The sum of their areas is 130 p sq. cm and the distance between their centres is 14 cm. Find the radii of the circles.
3. A wire when bent in the form of an equilateral triangle encloses an area of 121 √3 cm2 . If the same wire is bent in the form of a circle, find the area of the circle.
4. The area enclosed between the two concentric circles is 770 cm2. If the radius of the outer circle is 21 cm, calculate the radius of the inner circle.
5. A wheel of diameter 42 cm, makes 240 revolutions per minute. Find :(i) the total distance covered by the wheel in one minute. (ii) the speed of the wheel in km/hr.
6. An arc of length 20pcm subtends an angle of 144° at the centre of the circle. Find radius of circle.
7. The perimeter of a sector of a circle of radius 5.7 m is 27.2 m. Find the area of the sector.
8. In the given figure, the length of the minor arc is 7/24 of the circumference of the circle. Find : (i) <AOB(ii) If it is given that the circumference of the circle is 132 cm, find the length of the minor arc AB and the radius of the circle.
File downloaded from http://jsuniltutorial.weebly.com
Read more »