10th_mathematics__quadratic_equations_imp-question-2. Download File
10th_mathematics__quadratic_equations_impq_2_answers-1 Download File
10th_mathematics__quadratic_equations_impq_2_answer-2 Download File
Assignment Class X Quadratic Equations
1. Find the value of k for kx2 + 2x - 1 = 0, so that it has two equal roots
2. Find the value of k for k x2 - 2√ 5 x + 4 = 0, so that it has two equal roots.
3. If the roots of the equation (b - c) x2 + (c - c) x + (a - b) = 0 are equal, accordingly prove that 2b = a + c.
4. Find the discriminant of the quadratic equation 3x2– 4 √3 x + 4 = 0, and hence find the nature of its roots.
5. Find the value of k for 2 x2 + k x + 3 = 0, so that it has two equal roots.
Read all questions......................